Westchester County Airport has a single, small three-level passenger terminal, along with six gates, from which only four of them are used concurrently since only four aircraft can be scheduled to use the HPN’s terminal ramp at any given time.
HPN Terminal was built in 1995 and designed by Lothrop Associates. The foundation of the airport’s terminal took over 35 million. The following gates have jetways: Gates A, B, C, and F.
The terminal has one luggage carousel, two Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screening lanes, and one baggage reclaims offices. Passenger amenities at Westchester County Airport include departure lounge, an array of food concessions, Dunkin' Donuts, and a gift shop.
In November 2015, the airport started over 30 million construction project to expand and renovate the terminal and its ramp areas. The project expanded the HPN terminal by 20%. The following facilities were added, such as additional airline check-in counters, passenger waiting, and screening areas. Besides, four new jet bridges were added.
Airlines and Destinations
The Westchester County Airport is nowadays serviced by six airlines, along with sixteen destinations within the United States.
The following airlines serve and operate flights at Westchester County Airport to different destinations:
- American Airlines (Cities it serves: Chicago (ORD), Charlotte (CLT), Washington, DC (DCA).
Airline contact information: (800) 433-7300.
- Cape Air (Cities it serves: Hyannis, MA (HYA), Lebanon, NH (LEB), Martha's Vineyard, MA (MVY), Nantucket, MA (ACK), Provincetown, MA (PVC).
Airline contact information: (866) 227-3247.
- Delta Air Lines (Cities it serves: Atlanta (ATL), Detroit (DTW).
Airline contact information: (800) 221-1212.
- JetBlue (Cities it serves: West Palm Beach (PBI), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Orlando (MCO), Fort Myers (RSW), Tampa (TPA).
Airline contact information: (800) 538-2583.
- UnitedAirlines (Cities it serves: Chicago (ORD).
Airline contact information: (800) 241-6522.
- Tradewind Aviation (Cities it serves: Martha's Vineyard (MVY), Nantucket (ACK).
Airline contact information: (203) 267-3305.
The main passenger terminal of Westchester County Airport does not close (even due to weather inclement) since it is open for 24 hours every day, seven days per week. Concerning the HPM airlines, they may decide to cancel flights due to weather inclement.